Put Your Dream To The Test Course Package
Join us for a live stream 8-10 week course! This package includes the book and study guide. What do you need to make your dreams come true? Your dream has power. It can inspire you. It can empower you. But will it reward you? In this course to reaching your dreams let us show you how to do the things needed to make your dream come true. Put Your Dream To The Test takes your dream from the ethereal to achievable. This course provides answers to questions like:
-Is my dream really my dream?
-Am I depending on factors in my control to achieve my dream?
-Do I have a strategy to achieve my dream?
-Have I included the people I need to realize my dream?
-Am I willing to pay the price for my dream?
All About You Assessment
This Report was designed to increase the understanding of an
individual’s talents. This report provides insight to three distinct areas:
- Driving Forces
Understanding strengths and weaknesses in each of the three areas will lead to personal and professional development and a higher level of satisfaction.
You’ll be shocked with the accuracy of this Report.
This price is for a LIMITED TIME ONLY! This Assessment includes a personalized comprehensive 56-page report that is emailed directly to you, after completion. Click Here to find out more.
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!